Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long time no see.

Annyeong~!
September passed, October passed and soon November. I was busy with my Ns so I had no time to update here. Well, actually I do have the time is just that I am more on twitter than blog. Heeeee, Sorry~! Okay, so my Ns are finally over, I went for a camp last week. Don't really wanna talk much about it so lets just move on yeah? I FORGOT!! PROM is over too~~~~~ Had fun during prom. ^__^ I am going to go missing again because 1 month or more ago, I heard that JYP will be holding auditions in Singapore!!! Which means chance for me!! I did sign up but I didn't prepare anything until NOW~! Audition is next week and I have not chose the songs I want to sing. So yeah, December is gonna be quit busy for me as well! I think I consider myself as an IAM(IAM is the name of the fanbase for 2AM(I think its called fanbase. IDK). So... 2AM IS COMING TOMORROW!!! AT NIGHT!! FANSIGN ON TUESDAY~! I'M GOING~!!! For the second time, I'm seeing my favorite boyband at the same place. The place is kinda small... Yeah... Uhhhh huh.... I think that's all for now. Will most probably update after my auditions and stuffs. I guess I'll be back on Christmas!! Oh, and I've notice that I have new visitors in my blog. Thank you for stopping by and I'll try and visit your blog(s) some time after I finish what I have for this December. Just so you know, this blog is not known to any of my friends. More updates will be on twitter! Follow @ReginaWee for more updates from me. I am there everytime cause its easier. See you all soon~!!

Annyeong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment